Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So ya know when you get so behind on something that it becomes too overwhelming... so you just continue to put it off. That would be the story of my life but right now i'm talking about this little blog i've started and PROMISED myself to keep up with. So were gonna do a quick October overview...

October 4-7 I went on a little girls weekend to Lava Hot Springs with 8 other little ladies (what a bonding experience!). We rented this cute little house where we just hung out, played lots of games, and ate lots of junk food by day and soaked in the private hot pools by night. Left the little ones home to spend the weekend with dad. That meant lots of cold cereal, McDonalds happy meals, and matinee movies. They love it when dads in charge. (ps. I forgot my dang camera...unbelievable, i know, so i'm still working on getting some pictures from the other girls)

No comments: