Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween '07




Dad took the kids shopping for Halloween costumes this year while mom was in Vegas a few weeks ago. They all did a pretty dang good job. Ry was a PRINCESS (of course...its all she talks about...princesses, purses, and makeup) and Cole was a NINJA. They were definatly the cutest kids on the block (sorry if your kids are on our block :o)

MOM was the TOOTH FAIRY. It was something i threw together last minute with what we had at home. I wasn't planning on dressing up until i woke up that morning but it sure was fun. DAD was....THE DAD! I had him convinced to wear Cole's Superman cape for about 2 minutes...but it didn't last.


This is my kids on drugs....i mean..Halloween candy! after all the trick or treating they could handle...or should I say..we could handle!

3 comments:

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

so fetchin cute! oh and your kids aren't bad either!

Amy said...

jayla...um...i think you need to update your blog...lol

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

come on! I love these pics, but I need more! Give us some more!