Saturday, February 9, 2008

I think she likes to cook!



I can't keep up with this girl. It is literally MESS after MESS in the kitchen! I was in the office on the phone with my little friend Becky when Cole came running in telling me I had to come see what Rylee was doing. By the time i got in there i found this. I was freaking out but Becky reminded me in my panic mode to grab the camera and take a picture! Thank you Becky! After all was said and done..cleaned up out of the way...i was so glad i did. It's worth a good laugh.....now!

Here's just a few of the latest kitchen experiments!



This is Rylee helping mom make the noodles for chicken noodle soup. She got a little carried away with the flour.


This was popcorn, stirred with lots of parmasean and a little lime juice! A RyRy special!

And we must not foget the tea parties that we have at our house EVERY SINGLE DAY!



The specialty this day was whipped cream.....sprayed IN EVERY DISH!

1 comment:

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

I love it! What a fun mom, whipped cream, yummy!
I love love the pics!
Miss you guys!