Thursday, September 6, 2007

My addiction!

ok..so something you may not know about me....i have this addiction of continually recycling my furniture via ksl.com classifieds and craigslist.com. Lets just say....i get bored lookin at the same stuff everyday. Gotta change the scenery every now and then, ya know what i mean? Here are a few of my most recent finds. The kid's bedroom was driving me crazy (yes, cole and rylee share a room) cole had this ginormous twin bed that took up the entire bedroom and rylee had a little toddler bed and they didn't match :o( so we needed to free up some space. I found these CUTE and i mean so cute toddler bunk beds. No, this isn't something you can buy at the stores but somebody had the same problem i had (two kids and ONE small room) so they made them. I found this at an incredible steal at $70. I then came home and posted cole's bed on ksl and someone came and picked it up within the hour for $100. talk about a deal. i now have the cute little mini me room i've always wanted for my kids, now i just need to work on coordinated bedding.





My second find: a new entertainment center for my living room. sold my old one for $300 bought this for $280. So after all is said and done i made money on my home makeover!

No comments: