Thursday, September 6, 2007

ok...did i mention it was my birthday? oh right.. i did

I just had to share about what an incredible husband i have! I mean seriously, he pulled off the biggest surprise in our 6 year marriage history. not only did he spoil me rotton on the saturday before my birthday but he managed to pull off a little surprise party on sunday as well! It was all part of the plan to make me think saturday was it. So...Sunday he tells me were going for a drive (might i add that he told me i didn't need to dress up...we weren't going to be seeing anyone..what a jerk..right?) so woke up from my sunday nap and jumped in the car...blindfolded. drove around playing some "guess where we are game" for about an hour and a half until we reached our final destination. I was sure we were somewhere in bountiful. He pulls off the blind fold and i'm standing in my backyard with just about everyone i know. What a surprise that was. Sure do love him...he's a tricky one! I'm not even going to share the pictures from this one. There were like 5 snap shots of me coming around the corner with a look of complete dumb-founded..ness! (is that a word?) Seriously looked like a DUMB 30 year old...so use your imagination if you weren't there.

1 comment:

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Ok, I am soooooo mad at you! I knew you were turning the big 3-0 soon, and I asked when your bday was a couple weeks ago, I'm sorry I have a terrible memory.... I shoud've just guessed. You are a bumb! This is a big year and I am so glad Cody and your sis spoiled you, YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT...not to mention, you don't look it at all, if anything you make it look HOT! When people see you, I bet they say to themselves, man, if I can look like her, I can't wait to be 30! Anyway, I love you sooo much!