Friday, June 20, 2008

Rylee gets her ears pierced!

Cute right? Cody was still out of town and my sister Julie came and stayed a week with me so we decided to make a little girl party out of it! (sorry Cole) Rylee was really excited until about the time they pierced the first ear. She was a little leary of letting the girl get close to her for the other side...but she did it! I couldn't believe it. There is something about a cute little earring on a girls ear that is sooooo cute!

watch how the excitement of getting her ears pierced slowly disappears. I had to have the motherly heart to heart talk about paying the price for beauty and blah blah blah and....beauty hurts! ...you know! lol...poor thing!


"a little leary, but this is gonna be fun!"


"really excited now"


"ok...not so fun!"


"totally worth it!" she got a sucker and a little purse with some lip gloss to help ease the pain

2 comments:

Kacy said...

That is so funny! I love the pictures. She is so cute. I did Kennidee's when she was 2 months old. I am so glad. I did however take my niece to do hers behind her moms back when she was 3 that was good fun.

Amy said...

how cute! rylee with earrings..now she really is the perfect girly girl..i love it! I also absolutely love Cole's outfit! hahaha! nate and I laughed for a while about it.