Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to our PRINCESS RY RY

It's all we've heard about from our little princess for the last 3 months "my buthday's comin up....it's Apwil 21st" "my buthday's comin up it's Apwil 21st" So when the day finally came we had to make it a big one! I had the feeling the expectations were high.

So the first thing we did is invite 3 special little princess friends.




and then we got everything ready. I had lots of help in the kitchen. Ry and Cole frosted the mini cupcakes. Rylee's favorite part was licking the frosting off her fingers.




and then the princesses arrived.



and a princess tea party it was.







I think our little princess had a pretty good day!


To top it all off we had a little family party that night. Rylee requested tacos for dinner and Uncle Dal came over. We had dinner, opened presents and had cupcakes and strawberry ice cream cones. (she got to blow candles out again, she really likes that part) Ry got a new cradle for her baby, a shopping cart, polly pockets, and makeup (her favorite)




Happy birthday my little Princess!

2 comments:

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Rylee, you are a princess, don't EVER forget it!
(and always remember, you have your choice of the Jones Kingdom, when the time comes for an arranged marriage....)
You are gorgeous!
Jayla, what a cute party, and wow, outstanding invites! You are so talented!
PS, did the kids room change again? I know you told me about the paint, but, what a cute little furniture set for Rylee!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.