Monday, April 28, 2008

It was a pretty LAZY sunday morning at our house. We were at some friends house until late the night before so everybody was sleeping in. Cole was the first to wake up and he came in and climbed into bed with us. Layed there for a few minutes and said the inevitable "I'm starving" Cody replies with "Cole go in and pick out your cereal and we'll be there in a minute". I soon hear some serious rattling going on in the kitchen and then Cole comes in and asks us what kind of cereal we want. He was fixing breakfast for all of us. He's so freaking CUTE. I told him I wanted the box with the big red K on it. (Special K with fruit and yogurt clusters) Cole comes in and tells us breakfast is ready. So we all drag ourselves into the kitchen. We are all quietly eating our breakfast when i notice i haven't had any fruit OR yogurt clusters. I look over into Ry's bowl who had the same kind and noticed she didn't have any either. "Cole, did you pick out the fruit and yogurt clusters from Ry and I's cereal?" I look over to see a very sheepish look on my little man's face. That little stinker picked all the good stuff out of our cereal. I guess i get what i get and i don't throw a fit....RIGHT? Thanks for breakfast Cole!

2 comments:

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Ok, so this reminds me of the time Keedon was eating chicken in a biscuit crackers and he came over and handed me one and said, here mom, I'ng sharin' with you... I was so excited that he is getting it.. until I popped it in my mouth and realized he sucked all the good stuff off already!

Kacy said...

Okay Jayla that is so stinking hilarious. I could totally see my kids doing that. Funny Stuff! Dont you love kids. They are the best.